Well-established and highly regarded developer known for its 40-year track record developing high quality residential, office, retail and industrial space.
Greenwich, CT–based company is led by CEO John Fareri
Vast portfolio of completed projects includes townhomes and single-family homes, retail locations, mixed-use properties, office buildings, and medical buildings in Westchester and Fairfield counties, totaling over $2 billion in value.
Some of Fareris’ Residential and Hospitality Projects:
- Villa BXV, 54-unit luxury condominium in downtown Bronxville;
- J-Lofts, 59 loft-like luxury rental residences in Greenwich;
- Delamar Court six luxury condominiums at 559 Steamboat Road in Greenwich
- Chieftans, a community of 28 estate homes sited on the former Gimbel Estate in Greenwich;
- The J House, an 86-room luxury boutique hotel in Greenwich;
- The Harbor at Greenwich, a community of 11 luxury homes and condominiums located in downtown Greenwich
Some of Fareri’s Commercial Developments:
- Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, an eight-building office campus featuring 450,000 SF Class A space;
- One Sound Shore Drive, Greenwich, a 60,000 SF, Class-A multi-tenanted office building;
- Purchase Professional Park, a four-building 225,000 SF Class A multi-tenant office park along the I-287 corridor with plans for an additional office building;
- 283 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, a16,000 SF, mixed-use property with retail and office space;
- 19 Bradhurst Avenue, a 225,000 SF medical office building in Valhalla;
- 644 West Putnam Avenue, a 36,000 SF mixed-use office/retail building in Greenwich;
- 60 Arch Street, an18,000 SF office building in Greenwich
John Fareri is well-known for his charitable commitment to the greater community. John and his wife Brenda are founders of the Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, a $200 million-plus hospital at the Westchester Medical Center campus in Valhalla built in honor of their youngest daughter, Maria.